UNCW Website Permission Requests

Service Overview

The director, chair, or current web content manager may request website permissions for a departmental site on the main web domain (uncw.edu) uncwweb server for a faculty/staff member or a graduate student. 

Available To

Faculty and Staff and Graduate Students


Units, departments, or programs who have an official UNCW website may need to request website permissions for a faculty/staff member or graduate student to update, maintain, or edit the website. 

Getting Started

The director, chair, or current web content manager may submit a service request for a faculty/staff member or graduate student to have the website permissions. The ITS Web Team will contact the faculty/staff member or graduate student regarding training. Training is required prior to administering permissions. Once the ITS Web Team has verified that training is complete they will then administer appropriate web folder permissions.
*Please Note: Graduate students are required to complete the Request to Grant Graduate Student Website Access Form and attach it to the request.  Undergraduate students are required to use workflows with a dedicated approver in order to edit a UNCW website. The approver and undergraduate student are also required to complete the Undergraduate Cascade Workflow Approval Request Form and attach it to the request.

Fees/Additional Costs

No charge


Submit a Ticket


Service ID: 13187
Fri 5/6/16 12:10 PM
Tue 10/1/19 4:06 PM