How do I Update my Phone Number & Address on File with the University?

Questions Answered in this Article


All faculty, staff and students have the ability to change their personal address and phone number that is on file with UNCW. 

Students Updating their Address & Phone Number

  1. Log in to SeaNet. You can do so through mySeaport.

  2. Select "Personal Information."

  3. Select "Update Address(es) and Phone(s)" at the very bottom of the page.

  4. Select either "Primary" or "Current."

  5. Input your new information.

  6. Select "Submit."

Employees Updating their Address & Phone Number

Phone Numbers

  • To update or change your phone number, please follow the instructions above for students. 


If you need further assistance, please submit a service request or CHAT with TAC.


Article ID: 12645
Wed 4/27/16 10:45 AM
Fri 2/4/22 10:15 AM