Add New Mobile Device Service

Service Overview

This service is used to purchase and activate University owned cell phones, pagers, or SIM cards. 

Available To

Faculty and Staff


This service provides cell phone service for business use only except in an emergency. The cell phone policy can be accessed at the following: Cell Phone Policy 

Getting Started

In order to request this service, the University-Owned Cellular Phone Authorization Form must be completed with all the proper signatures. 

Please click the "submit a ticket" button with the following information: 

  • Cell Phone Model
  • Tablet Model

Fees/Additional Costs

Fees vary based on device and service requested.

Submit a Ticket


Service ID: 13115
Fri 4/29/16 11:59 AM
Fri 6/11/21 9:14 AM