Request Transfer of Existing Surveys

Why request this service?

Request this service to transfer an existing survey to another person.  

What are the features of this service?

Surveys can be transferred to another person when the current owner changes positions or leaves the University.  

Who can request this service?

Faculty, Staff and Students, or Faculty & Staff

Are there any fees or additional costs?

There are no fees or additional costs for this service.

Request Service


Service ID: 53529
Thu 6/1/23 8:02 AM
Tue 1/2/24 12:25 PM