How do I Request Adobe Creative Cloud Applications for University-Owned Machines?



All faculty and staff who need Creative Cloud software installed on university-owned may request it.

*Please note: All Creative Cloud desktop apps have a minimum operating system requirement.  For optimal performance with Creative Cloud apps, it is recommended you keep the operating system of your computer or mobile device up to date. For the complete system requirements for your Creative Cloud apps, be sure to click on the link and then scroll down to the Desktop and mobile apps. It is very important you check this before installing the software. You should also make sure you have enough disk/hard drive space (via the systems requirements link).

Faculty / Staff Computers:

*Please note: If you only need to use Adobe Acrobat DC, please disregard this article and follow "How do I Install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC? " instead.

If you need a license for instructional or business purposes, please submit a ticket to request a license. Under "What would you like access to?", select "Creative Cloud Account." Under "What will you use the software to do?", specify a business need (e.g., advertising, instruction, etc).

Lab Computers / Student Workstations:

  1. If you need Adobe Creative Cloud for instructional purposes or for a student workstation, please click here to submit an ITS Request; you may be prompted to sign in with your UNCW credentials.
  2. Please complete the form by filling out all the required fields, including the building and room number of the lab or workstation where you would like the software installed.
  3. In the "title" section of the form, please enter, “Adobe Creative Cloud Bundle for Lab.” The default applications included in this bundle are Acrobat DC, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Lightroom Classic, Media Encoder, Photoshop and Premiere Pro. If additional programs are needed once the bundle has been installed, they can be installed through the Creative Cloud Desktop Application without the need for administrator credentials.

*Please note: This campus agreement covers all students, computer labs, student workstations and 30% of faculty and staff.   

If you need further assistance, please submit a service request or CHAT with TAC.

100% helpful - 4 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 15706
Wed 8/10/16 10:47 AM
Mon 2/19/24 9:41 AM