How do I Submit a Ticket via the Service Catalog?


All faculty, staff and students can submit tickets.

Available services can be found in the service catalog. Use the catalog to submit a ticket to get help with technical issues, request new access and permissions or request a change to a current system.

  1. Start by navigating to the TAC home page at and then selecting Services from the blue toolbar near the top of the page:


  2. You can browse by category or use the Search function. It is recommended that you log in using your UNCW credentials first, as there are some services that will only be visible to you if you are logged in.

    Sign in

  3. To submit a service request, open the desired service and select "Submit a Ticket:"

    Submit a Ticket

  4. Complete the form and select "Request."


If you need further assistance, please submit a service request or CHAT with TAC

100% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 25568
Thu 2/23/17 8:35 PM
Tue 6/30/20 9:22 AM